- A Github project for extremal set finding algorithms.
- A Github project for all-pairs similarity search/similarity-join
- A Github project
for the relsat propositional satisfiability solver. Due to
several requests, I've recently updated the code & makefiles slightly
so that it builds without errors on modern C++ compilers. You can click here to download the latest release
- The (now defunct) YouServ project page.
- Some of the data-sets used in my
and KDD-99 papers.
(chess, connect-4, mushroom, pumsb, pumsb*). The first three are from the Irvine machine-learning database repository, though they have been converted to Apriori binary format.
(Gzipped and tar'ed data-sets in
apriori binary format, 3.2M)
- Sorry, I do not have any bomb making
Back to my home page.